Wednesday, April 4, 2007

vegas and school

The last week was a blast having Megan here. Things went really well and she seemed to have had a good time. I forget how awesome and amazing my little sister is sometimes, but being with her just reminds me even more. And how crazy she gets sometimes-esp with a lot of Bud Lite in her :).

Today I have my first tw0 exams for my online schooling. I'm nervous, but not too nervous. Haven't studied too much because they're on Health (so easy that I passed the preassessment with 98%-not worried) and English (always a good subject for me, so just doing some brush-up work to make sure I do well). I'm just not sure how into this whole online schooling thing I really am. I guess we'll find out when I get my results. It's harder than I thought to keep myself on track-especially when I've been so focused on the whole baby thing. But now that I'm feeling better (no sickness for a week and a half now-YAY!!) I think I can go into this head on and do the best I can. Which is freaking awesome, by the way. :) Gotta think positive, right? Well, I'm off to do some more last minute studying-wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Yay sisters and school...
okay but I'm still stuck on your last post. SO exciting!!! :D

Bianca said...

p.s. If you just hurry your baby up by 5 days, we could share a birthday. Wouldn't that be fun? Say yes. :)

Miranda said...

Hi Gretchen! I found your blog via Bianca. What exciting news! I hope you get past the yucky part soon.