Thursday, July 31, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Okay, so I said I'd update about a month ago, and I did start updating- I promise and this is the finished product. Pictures are in reverse order coz blogger is weird and I couldn't figure it out. But life here in AZ is going fairly well. Mackenzie is moving around and growing like crazy. I'm sure she'll be walking before she turns 1 in November. She is constantly surprising us and making us laugh. She is such a ham! Just like her daddy because as you all know, I am such a serious person and never do anything fun! ;) But here are pictures, I hope they make you happy!


SEPTEMBER:

I loved my balloon hat Daddy made me, I couldn't stop trying to look at it!
Daddy and I are going to work out in the yard in our "keep the sweat off your forehead and out of your eyes" rags-that's what he calls them

Another one of me in my balloon hat, isn't my daddy talented?
We went to the local fair and Matt held her up to pet all the animals, she was loving it!
Stacy, Sarah and I in Vegas.
Mackenzie loves to play with the dog food and water and take the food and watch it float in the water-so gross!!
Helping her daddy practice for the Wednesday night service at our church where he leads the music.

AUGUST:
A side view of my new haircut.
A goofy front view of the new haircut-don't know what's going on with my face, so don't ask.
Mackenzie in her boat in our pool.
She loves to dance to any music, even just Matt trying to beat box.

JULY:
She loves to hang out in the laundry basket while I fold everything, it's funny.
AAHH!! 3 boats in a 6 foot long pool is a major traffic jam!

Mackenzie and Quinn (her new bestfriend) with his Grammy.


JUNE:
Uncle Adam and Aunt Trina (her godparents) with us at Mackenzie's baptism.
Her new toy that looks like a watering can that she would eat the spout of.
With Auntie Sarah W at Red Robin, they got along great!
Me and Megan at her graduation from EWU. Go Eags!
Mackenzie and Megan in their "stunna shades".
Pretty pretty princess.

MAY:
Smiling for the camera at my (gretchen's) birthday party in May.
Daddy and Derek with Mackenzie and Quinn
Mommy and Julie with Quinn and Mackenzie.
Quinn and Mackenzie advertizing for Margarita Time at Chilli's Restaurant. :)


Well, there are all the pictures for all of you who have been asking. I promise I will try to do better at the updating. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!!

2 comments:

Jenevieve said...

AAAHHHH! She's gorgeous! Thanks for all the pics. Hosea loves to dance, too, and play the djembe.

Anonymous said...

ohh yay! so many photos!! she is just the cutest!!

I also LOVE your haircut...