Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pictures

Okay, so I get it. You want more pictures of Mackenzie. So here they are :).

Getting ready for a bath, and not quite sure what to think about it.Ready for our first trip to church since she was born, isn't she just the cutest??

Merry Christmas! Aren't I pretty in my Christmas dress? Also, I think I'm stuck in the couch.. help?!?!?

With Daddy at the Christmas party, we make silly faces at eachother :)
Who is this weird hairy man holding me? But aren't I cute posing??

So there she is, my beautiful and a bit silly baby. She's started smiling this week which makes life so rewarding. She loves to make faces back at us when we make some at her. I woke her up the other day to feed her and she looked up at me, cooed and smiled. Ahh, that was the best part of my day, right there. I'm loving this mommy thing, well, except for when she wakes me up screaming- but I just feed, change, or hold her and it's all better. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay pictures!!

she seriously has such an adorable smile!!

we want to meet her!

Jenevieve said...

YAAAAAAY!

Hosea says "Oh baby." :)

Jenevieve said...

...like we were going to be satisfied with pictures once a month. Ha! I need more!

Anonymous said...

Um, yes. Time for more!